By "Personal Information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2. Our use of your Personal Information.
3. Your use of your and other users’ Personal Information.
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your Personal Information.
5. Third party Application links.
7. No spam or spoof emails.
8. Protecting your Personal Information.
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions. [AA2]
Our collection of your Personal Information
1) As part of your registration on the Application, you will be asked to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number [AA3] and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
2) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) or your device ID and model and make of your device to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Application.
3) We may also collect information about your device (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Application) along with the times that you access the Application.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Application. Where we aggregate Personal Information for statistical purposes, such aggregated Personal Information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your Personal Information
1) when you provide your Personal Information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Information for the following:
Provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities; troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties.
verifying your identity, verifying your eligibility to register
as a user of the Application, processing your registration as a user, providing
you with a log-in ID for the Application and maintaining and managing your
registration; performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve
the content and layout of the Application, to improve our product offerings and
services and for marketing and promotional purposes; we may use your name,
phone number, and email address ("Marketing Data") to provide
notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials
to you relating to goods
and services offered by us on the Application.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled to do so by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your Personal Information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our Terms.
You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal
Information to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you
with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database
management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services,
payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification
services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a
duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your personal data
in connection with the purposes specified above, and not for their own purposes
(including direct marketing).
You agree that we may disclose and transfer, for the purposes specified above, your personal data to other affiliated companies.
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in this article.
All voluntary information may be made publicly available on the Application and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that you submit to us.
3) Additionally, information includes details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Application. Otherwise, we will only disclose your Personal Information to a third party with your express permission.
5) By registering on the Application, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Application. If, at any time [AA5] , you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or sending us an email to [email protected] to have the service stopped and have the personal details shared removed from our servers.
6) Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Application for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
7) We also use a customer experience platform that collects usage data for both the Application and its features, as well as the (JordiLight) the device associated with the Application.
8) If at any time[AA6] , you decide that you do not wish us to collect your Personal Information you can choose this by turning the collection off, but you will not be able to store your preferences or the user(s) created custom modes in the database of the Application and/or the device associated with the Application.
Your use of your and other users’ Personal Information
1) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your Personal Information when you share Personal Information with other Application members.
Accessing, reviewing, and amending your Personal Information
1) You can access and review your Personal Information in the My Account section of the Application [AA7] . If your Personal Information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Application you should immediately update or correct your Personal Information (as applicable) by accessing the Profile section on the Application or, alternatively, by contacting our customer [AA8] support team. The "Support" link in the settings menu of the Application contains our customer support email and phone details.
2) Please note that we shall retain your Personal Information during and following the end of your use of the Application as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party Application links
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other Applications. We encourage you when you leave the Application to read the privacy statements of each and every Application you visit if you intend to provide Personal Information to that Application.
1) Like many Applications, the Application and our website uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to Application and website pages, the cookie identifies your browser and/or device with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any Personal Information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Application and website and also help us understand which parts of the Application and/or website are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Application and/or the website.
No spam or spoof emails
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report Application or website related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to [email protected]. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your Personal Information
We hold your Personal Information on servers located in United States of America and Europe. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United States of America and Europe. We take every precaution to safeguard all your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium, and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your Personal Information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters, and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the Profile section of the Application. [AA10]
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your Personal Information, please contact our customer support team at [email protected].